Wednesday, May 5, 2010

About me, about my country.


My name is Rikardo Quezada Sáez and I am 21 years old. I was born in Chile, in a lovely region called Del Maule. Land of good wines, beautiful mountains, long valleys and a nice blue sky without pollution, even the air which we breath is a gift of the gods! As I told you I was born in Chile, in a little town called Molina, near Curicó. Molina is just a wonderful place, if I have to describe Molina with one word could be: REMARCABLE.
I love my region don't you think?, but if my region is beautiful, the rest of my country must be awesome! and in fact it is! Chile has lots of different places to visit, most of them are natural parks, there are also good beaches specially in Valparaíso, Pichilemu and Pucón. If you come here you will never get bored... there is always something to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment